|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Applicable Materials||Carbon Steel, Copper|
|Max Bending Radius||150-200, 100-150, 0-50, 50-100|
We offer fully automatic pipe bender CNC-controlled machining of pipes with a diameter from 4mm to 220mm. These models 3,4,5,6,7,8 axial (hybrid models with electrical control in conjunction with the plumbing) and all-electric models in the 10-12 axis
- Air conditioned electrical enclosure to maintain temperature and prolong system components
- Electrical power filtering to stabilize incoming power supplies for an efficient consistent operation
- Control electrical cabinet isolation to minimize vibration transfer to electronics
- Oil filtering system with condition indicator to protect oil supply
- Radiator type oil cooler standard on most models, available on others to maintain oil temperature
- Vibration control machine mounting pads to reduce machine movement during operation
- Spacious well labeled / layout of electrical system for ease of maintenance and efficient operation
- Remote control console for placement in operational location based on application to reduce operator interface time to increase production
- Foot pedal cycle start operation for quick safe loading increasing production
- Safety mat and safety plates with multiple emergency stop placement for operational safety
- Integrated gearbox reducer with multi layer drive chain assembly for smooth controlled operational start / stop movement of bend arm extending the chain life many years beyond traditional hydraulic benders.
- Low profile bend head design uniquely offset from center of machine frame providing clearance for complicated parts that can not be obtained on other brands of equipment.
- Full capacity feed through collect for working with long material that requires additional length beyond the front collect stop system reducing the need for extended models in most applications.
- Low decibel level production noise to reduce operator fatigue and general improvement of shop conditions
- Low working heights for ease of operation increasing production and improved safety of material handling
- Multiple axis operation reducing cycle time and interference for optimum production
Technocrafts India provide free advise to Customers in India for purchase of machinery - new and used worldwide
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)